- Do I bring my own socks?
First entry. Yes, socks must be worn for entry into the play equipment.
- Do you charge by the hour?
No, the entry price entitles you to unlimited play for that day.
- Can adults play on the equipment?
No, unfortunately due to safety we cannot allow adults on the equipment.
- Can we leave Funkee Monkees and return again later?
No. Our prices are based on one continuous play time.
- Can I bring my own food?
Outside food is not permitted. We have a great cafe with a wide variety of food and drinks available. Baby food is an exemption.
- Can I leave my children at Funkee Monkees?
No. Under no condition is a parent or guardian permitted to leave their children in the centre without supervision (at least 18 years or older). Funkee Monkees is not a child minding facility.
- Can I book a party on your website?
Yes, go to Party Bookings and fill out the form. We will contact you as soon as we can to confirm your reservation. Alternatively you may contact us during our business hours or stop by to reserve your party in person.
- We have booked a party/private hire, can we bring alcohol?
No, alcohol is not permitted on our premises.
- Do you require a deposit to reserve a party?
A $50 deposit is required to make a reservation; we accept most major credit cards or cash.