Terms and Conditions for Use of the Centre
By entering to our premises, you agree to be bound at all times to abide by the following terms and conditions:
All parents/guardians acknowledge that Funkee Monkees is not a supervised play centre and accept full responsibility for the supervision of children in their care at all times.
Parents/guardians also agree:
(a) That they enter the Centre at their own risk;
(b) That they will read and understand the operating rules displayed around the centre and will adhere to them; accepting responsibility for ensuring those safety rules and regulations are carried out. That they will check with staff if they need clarification of rules a or regulation.
(c) That they indemnify and hold the Centre harmless against all claims, actions, suits, demands, costs, expenses, including all legal costs and expenses in any way arising out of the use of the Centre’s equipment caused by their own negligence or that of a child in their care, or by negligence of any other person whatsoever or arising out of the condition of the equipment or the use to which it is put;
(d) That the Centre will not be held responsible for any accidents and is not liable to them or a child in their care, whether for breach of contract, contractual duty or negligence, for any loss or damage that they, or a child in their care may directly or indirectly sustain or suffer arising from defects in or miscalculations, breakdown or failure of performance of the equipment, and hereby release the Centre from all claims and demands in respect thereof.
(e) I will not take photos of any children other than mine.
Funkee Monkee Safety Rules
- SOCKS must be worn in soft play area.
- Children’s behaviours must be supervised by carer
- No abusive or rough play. Carers are expected to assist children in their care to learn about positive social interactions.
- Children are NOT to take large items such as prams into the play gym
- It is appreciated when children (and parents/carers) make an effort to tidy away activities after use
- Children are NOT to TAKE HOME any item from Funkee Monkees
- Respect for equipment and play items is expected.
- Outside food or drinks are not allowed in the centre (baby food or specialised dietary requirements excepted-please advise staff to avoid embarrassment)
- Do Not allow children to take food or drinks into play structures
- Please advise staff immediately of any toileting accidents or spills.